Monday, April 22, 2013

i love family pictures

I just love family photos. There's something so cool about seeing a happy family hanging out together, interacting and taking the time to create memories.

I met Lauren in an unusual and fateful way. On a cold day in March my husband, Andrew, and I went to the park to throw the football and pretend it was summer and not 32 degrees. After thoroughly freezing and a few good spirals we headed home and he left to do a flight with a student. Upon getting home and sitting down to dinner, we realized he was missing a very important item: his wedding ring. I, of course, get upset and sentimental (it's his wedding ring after all and I'm a girl) and start searching the house top to bottom. No ring. The next morning I spent 2 hours walking the park searching for it. Still no ring. I put up a sign in the park and hope for the best. A week and a half later I got a phone call. Someone had found it! Meet Lauren. She and her adorable daughter had been playing in the park, and like all small children are, her daughter was so observant and found something shining in the grass. Amazing! As a thank you, we did a fun family shoot and some portraits of their beautiful little girl. I hope these pictures bless you as much as your ring finding skills have blessed us!








No comments:

Post a Comment